Tuesday, January 7, 2014

One Word and Project Life 2014

Each year Ali Edwards picks a work to focus on.  She embraces the word and tries to make the word part of her everyday.  I haven't picked a word in a few years, but this is the year.  My word is ...

PROMISE

I PROMISE to get healthy

I PROMISE to make lots of memories

I PROMISE to only say "yes" to the things that I truly enjoy

I PROMISE to dream of a passion project

I PROMISE not to sweat the small stuff

I PROMISE ....

I'm not sure where this word will take me this year, but I do want it to be part of my everyday life.

So far.....

I have made it part of my Project Life 2014 cover.  


I took some wood veneer letters that I had leftover from my December Daily kit and used Black Diamond Stickles on top of them.  It took two coats, but it gives it a raised shiny look.


This is my first page of my album.  I used the same wood letters and Stickles for the year.  Some of the cards are Becky Higgins Midnight and the rest are from a Studio Calico Project Life Kit (I can't remember which one).  The little blessed button is, also, from Studio Calico.

I might replace the top left card with a black and white photo of the grand kids.  I think it would help make the page pop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 cen