Monday, March 18, 2013

Beach

We went to the beach last week, it was so relaxing.  The weather at our house was hot, but at the beach it was overcast and cool - still loved it.  We had breakfast at our favorite place across from the beach.  They make the best breakfast burritos, they are huge.  After breakfast, we went walking along the beach and found a bunch of shells,  I love looking for shells.  Everytime, we go we find a bunch of the same kind of shell - not a variety - just the same kind.  I haven't collected these before. 


This was the first time, Keahi had been to the beach.  Oh my gosh, he just kept looking at the waves.  We had the little guy all bundled up because of the cold.  I hope he is a surfer like his daddy and grandpa - that would be so cool.




I need to get some sewing done today for the twins, but they have a doctor's appointment and I get to go - I'm so excited.  We should find out how big they are today.  I can't believe that they will be here in 2 weeks, maybe sooner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 cen