Friday, November 8, 2013

Christmas

I am getting so excited for Christmas.  This year, there will be 4 little babes in the house for Christmas.  My planning has started.  I bought Disney passes for my kids and older grandkids - so that just leaves me with my parents and the littlest grandkids for presents, plus co-workers.

My mind is spinning with decorating the house, which I haven't been able to do for the last few years because of visiting hubby in Hawaii during the Holidays.  But, he is home now and I want to start decorating.

I bought 3 ornaments at Disneyland, yesterday.  Adorable.  They have resin ears and shoes of the different characters.  I should have counted how many they had but I wanted them all, so maybe it is not a good idea to have a number in my head.



Isn't Tink's shoe the cutest, yes it came home with me.


I love this tree - want them all.

These cups always scream Christmas to me.  In fact, I might have let out a little scream when I saw them.  Don't judge me - it is the little things in life that make me happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 cen