Sunday, September 27, 2015

Retirement

I retired 3 months ago.  It is strange and wonderful at the same time.  I have to plan my days differently, so I make sure that I accomplish something.  My days have been filled with crafting, 2 trips, knitting, cleaning my craft room, visiting with friends, grandma days, taking classes and enjoying life.  There are some days that I over plan - thinking that I need to cram everything into one day.  But, I still have tomorrow to complete tasks, just not the weekend. 
 I enjoy my Sundays more because I'm not working on lesson plans or prepping for school.  Today, I spent the day making Halloween goodies.  I am wanting fall weather, sweater weather instead of the heat that we are still getting.

Every day is a new beginning.


I took this photo from the airplane as we were leaving Hawaii.  The most beautiful sunrise after a storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 cen