Saturday, November 10, 2012

Make over and a date

I love, love my new blog designed by Barb at Ruby Slippers Blog Designs.  She always does a great job and is the only person that I trust.  I look at my new blog and it makes me so happy.  Like hearing birds chirp happy.

Yesterday, I had a date day with my hubby - which we never get to do - since he lives in another state and hasn't been home in a year.  We had a great time.  We started with lunch, some shopping and then dinner at one of our favorite Hawaiian restaurants.  He started feeling guilty about spending money.  My response to him was "in two weeks you are leaving, then I go back to working long hours with no break.  I don't have anyone to spend my time with.  So I don't feel guilty for doing this".  He agreed. 

We live two separate lives right now and we only get 3 separate months a year.  I don't want to spend the time we do have together - not enjoying life together.  It is time that we can't get back, but we can enjoy each other's company when we are together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 cen