Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Still fighting

I am still fighting the battle that is going on in my head.  The decisions that need to be made. 

I am enjoying the time off.  I would like this to be my life.  I miss a couple of the girls that I work with.  I am enjoying cooking, again.  I haven't wanted to do that for a long time.  I would like to try some of the receipes that I have collected by watching the cooking shows.  Why, does everything look so yummy.

I am trying to find some time to be creative, but with hubby home visiting it has been hard.  He should be golfing this afternoon with our son - so hopefully I will be able to get something done.  If I would just put the grand baby down, lol.  He is adorable.  I could just look at him for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 cen